01 02 03 Craftmosh: Birthday Monkey 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Birthday Monkey

34
Morning all!

Today I'm playing with the Up, Up and Away set from Mama Elephant.  All of their stamps are so awesome for coloring, and I got a ginormous set of Prismacolors from my lovely parents for my birthday which I finally spent time playing with.


The only thing with the prismacolors I have is the box is SO big, I have to hunt for hours to get the right shade.  At some point I need to sit down and sort them all by shade (like the Spectrum Noir pencils which helpfully come pre-sorted!)


I used Gamsol to blend and scattered card stock confetti from the Mama Elephant die strategically, and finished it off with a Mama Elephant bow die cut from DCWV glitter card stock and a heap of glossy accents on the balloons.  The sentiment was embossed in Ranger Fine Gold embossing powder, and it was all popped up onto a 120lb Simon Says Stamp card base matted with patterned paper.


I used some left over confetti to decorate the inside of the card, with a Simon Says Stamp birthday sentiment.

Catch you later!

Jenny
35 36 37 38