01 02 03 Craftmosh: Birthday Pandamonium 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Birthday Pandamonium

34
Hi All

Stopping by with another cute card inspired (CASE'd!) by this one by Nichol Magouirk, using the Pandamonium stamp set from Mama Elephant.  This was a birthday card for my lovely friend. 


The Panda was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink.  I used the co-ordinating dies to cut out the Panda and lamp (I'm AWFUL at fussy cutting so I love that Mama Elephant brings out their matching dies, even for the teeeeeny tiny stamps) and scattered confetti cut from the Mama Elephant Confetti die using DCWV Glitter card stock and some random sequins. 


The eyes were embellished with black and white Sakura Gel pens, and I used copics and Glossy Accents to color the paper lamp, with just a little Wink of Stella in clear.  I then glued the Panda to a background stamped with Hero Arts Star Galaxy (the same Nichol used, as it's beautiful and so useful) in Hero Arts shadow ink. I think i used Bubblegum onto Neenah Solar White card stock cut from the Lil' Inkers Stitched Mats Rectangles die.  The sentiment is from Handwritten Greetings by Simon Says Stamp, embossed in Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

All of this was popped on foam tape and backed onto patterned paper overlaid with vellum cut from the same stitched mat die set, and backed onto Neenah Solar White.  

I know my friend really liked the card (sent through internal post at work as a surprise) - and it was lots of fun to make.

Jenny 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38