01 02 03 Craftmosh: Sock Monkey Get Well Soon 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sock Monkey Get Well Soon

34
Hi all!

5.52 am and about to head off to work. The mornings are truly dark and getting a chill in the air now here in New York (I live north of the city).  Halloween is just around the corner - my Husband and I are going to dress Hank (who's 3) up as a Jawa.  He loves Star Wars!

My card today is my first real foray into Copic coloring - inspired by the upcoming Copic Online Card Class by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. I figured seen as cold season is likely just around the corner I'd (cynically?!) do a Get Well Soon card.


The 'Dude' sentiment is from a Father's Day set by Kelly Purkey, and the 'Get Well' sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I think the paper is from a Simon Says Stamp card kit, and the stamp was from Micheal's. I'll check who by and link below.  The monkey's eye's and hat were finished off with glossy accents as  a finishing touch.


That's all for now, see you again tomorrow!

Jenny

35 36 37 38