01 02 03 Craftmosh: Hope Your Day is Awesome! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hope Your Day is Awesome!

34
Hi everyone and Happy New Year 2015!!

First let me say I'm sorry that I have been away for so long.   I had some very bad news in 2014 - my Mum passed away very suddenly in October (it was World Card Making Day) and as a result, I really haven't felt like making any cards in the past few months.  I did try my hand at a few Xmas cards, but nothing I really felt like taking photos for the blog for.

Anyway, it's a new year and I'm getting back into the spirit of things again, starting with this card for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.



This was a fun card to make, using watercolors and embossing paste, with the Hero Arts Chevron stencil. I finished it off with very little embellishment - just a simple sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and a couple of black dots of Enamel Accents.  The sketch is here:




I even made a matching envelope using a Heidi Swapp background stamp and Hero Arts Shadow Inks in Bubble Gum, Lemon Yellow and Soft Cantaloupe.  For the inside, I used a wonderful Papertrey Ink birthday sentiment (LOVE this set) and matched the colors from the front of the card by masking off and stamping each line separately using a stamp press.


I really hope that 2015 puts a smile on your face!

Back soon!

Jenny

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38