01 02 03 Craftmosh: Tickled Pink - Lots of big news! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tickled Pink - Lots of big news!

34
Hi everyone!!

I hope you're all playing along with Game 38 of the new AAA Cards Challenge  - it's a fun one!!  I'm a little late posting my blog entry for the game, because I have some big news to share!  Two big bits of news actually.   I found out I'm pregnant with a little girl and have been keeping it under wraps until now  (17 weeks this week)!  You might notice that I co-ordinated my card with this bit of my news :)


Apologies for the poor lighting - I actually took this on my porch! My craft room is in a bit of disarray at the moment!! And the reason for that is my next bit of big news - my husband and I just closed on a house that we bought (we currently rent) and move day is tomorrow - eek!!! So all my lovely inks and stamps and embellies are scattered to the four winds in various home depot boxes.


I used Papertrey Ink's FABULOUS Feather Finery stamp and co-ordinating die set for the feather and the sentiment.  The feather is actually stamped on the inside  (using my MISTI to line it up) and the co-ordinating die forms the hole on the front.  The feather and part of the sentiment were stamped in Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy ink and the 'dots' were heat embossed with Ranger Gold fine detail embossing powder on Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock.   The rest of the sentiment was stamped in Simon Says Stamp in Slate.   I used Liquid Pearls for the dots and a small scrap of patterned paper from my stash to balance the card.


If you haven't already, make sure you join in Game 38, and keep an eye out for the upcoming birthday blog hop - there are TONS of prizes to be won!!!

See you soon in what will be hopefully my new craft room!! (Which needs a total re-model - one for the blog methinks!)

Jenny

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38