01 02 03 Craftmosh: Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge - Pastels 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge - Pastels

34
Hi everyone,

Popping by to post a very quick card or two that I'm entering into the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge - 'Play With Pastels'. 

I decided to paint my own background using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens on watercolor paper. I'm not a very good artist but I could just about stretch to dots and zig zags :)  I also added a small splatter of Dylusions black spray for contrast.


I cut the background using the 3" x 4" SSS Stitched Rectangle die, added a white die cut (also watercolor paper to match) using the SSS Devonshire Butterfly and the SSS Feathers die, stuck down with 'Stick-it!'.


To finish i added a sentiment from SSS Circle Sayings embossed in Hero Arts white embossing powder on Fog SSS Cardstock popped up on foam squares.  I popped the whole thing on a Fog cardstock card base.   As a finishing touch I added a die cut heart on each, with a dash of glossy accents and wink of stella :)


That's it for today, back on Sunday with the new AAA Cards Challenge!  Be sure to come back soon.

Jenny x

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38