01 02 03 Craftmosh: 30 Day Color Challenge is here again!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

30 Day Color Challenge is here again!!!

34
Woohoo I cannot wait - Kathy Racoosin is back with the fourth The Daily Marker Color Challenge - 30 days setting aside time each day to colour in- even if just for 5 minutes. I've loved them all but last time my 30 days were cut pretty short when Ruby was born 20 days into the challenge. This time I am going back to work but not until Feb 25th so I'm getting my mediums ready now!!!


This weekend I finally got around to organizing all of my Peerless watercolors into a handy binder.  I attached the peerless on top of a clear binder pocket with glue dots, and then labeled a swatch of color on the inside (only the swatches are watercolor paper as I didn't want to waste any!). The binder is from Target for less than $5. 



I chose not to cut my smaller peerless squares up and instead cut down the original pack size to match.  As I had some of the bigger pieces left over, Hank my stepson and I made a palette just for him. He loves to colour and these paints are fantastic for kids - much less mess. I seem to remember my mum had a set!

Here is Hank with his palette and the masterpiece he coloured. 


I love his style - he is only 4 and loves to use all the colours in the palette in such a unique way. I got the image from a website of free colouring in pages!!


I also promised myself I couldn't swatch out the next set of colouring medium until I make at least one card or colour in with these :)

You should definitely try and join in with the #thedailymarker30day and visit Kathy's blog - www.thedailymarker.com for all the details. I typically share a lot more on my Instagram feed (@soulbyte) so please follow me there!!

Jenny

Labels:

35 36 37 38