01 02 03 Craftmosh: AAA Cards Challenge - Embossing 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AAA Cards Challenge - Embossing

34
Hi everyone!

It's that time again - AAA Cards challenge is back and this time the theme is embossing!  Stampendous are kindly giving the winner $20 to spend with them!

For my card this week I dry embossed a Spellbinders nestabilities die onto Simon Says Stamp Smoke Cardstock using tab 1 and the die embossing sandwich.  (Mine needed a card shim and some tinkering!)


I then used my MISTI to stamp the largest stamp from the awesome WPLUS9 Watercolor Anemones stamp set in Memento Luxe (pigment) ink in Elderberry. I stamped it two or three times to get a good impression.  I cleaned the stamp, and leaving it where it was on the MISTI, I added Delicata Golden Glitz ink to the edges of the stamp and in some spots and stamped again.  Instant golden highlights!!!  I actually liked the effect from where the stamp didn't stamp over the embossing.


I then added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's 'Handwritten Sentiments' embossed in Hero Arts white powder, and added a few enamel dots and Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins to finish.  


I hope you liked the card, remember, there are all sorts of types of embossing.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!


Jenny

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38