01 02 03 Craftmosh: AAA Cards Challenge - Stencils! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AAA Cards Challenge - Stencils!

34
Hi everyone!

It's time for the AAA Cards Challenge again this week - our theme is stencils. The winner of the challenge gets $20 to spend at our generous sponsors Stampendous!

My card is super quick and easy this week.  I used a 120lb Simon Says Stamp white card base and a ripped fishnet stencil from Finnabair.  I masked off a strip using post it tape and sponged on Simon Says Stamp ink in Hot Mama, Lavender and Thistle ink using an ink dauber.


I then diecut from silver DCWV foil cardstock the Simon Says Stamp Meadow Rue flower (I think this has been discontinued :( and adhered it with Ranger Multi Medium Matte over the stencilled pattern.

To finish the card I added a sentiment from Altenew Birthday Greetings in Versafine Onyx Black ink and a few 4mm clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh, adhered with Glossy Accents.


That's it.  Super simple!


We hope you join us this week, don't forget there is a $20 Stampendous voucher up for grabs!

Jenny

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38