01 02 03 Craftmosh: AAA Cards Challenge - Upcycling 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AAA Cards Challenge - Upcycling

34
Hi Everyone

We are back at AAA Cards with a new challenge - Upcycling! This can be using on your card anything that you've not purposely bought for crafting, e.g. a clothes tag, a label, a part of a paper bag, a magazine picture or any other idea you might have.  Our sponsor this week is Happy Little Stampers with $20 for the challenge winner. 

For my card, I used HelloFresh cardboard box (a weekly meal ingredient delivery service!) from which I diecut a label using the Mama Elephant Sew Fancy die set.  

I stamped the main image from The Ton's Bokeh Burst Round using my MISTI and two green Memento Luxe pigment inks in Olive and Pear Tart to give more interest, onto a Neenah Solar White 110lb card base.



I then used Versafine Onyx black ink to stamp the sentiment from the Pink Fresh Studio Happy Mail set. For a little extra dimension I lightly edged the die cut in Vintage Photo distress and popped it up on foam tape.  That's it - super simple!!


We hope you will play along with us at AAA cards - we can't wait to see what you come up with.   



I'm also entering this card into this week's CASE this sketch as my design matched the sketch!



Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Jenny 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38