01 02 03 Craftmosh: Floral Teacup and Kuretake Zig 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Floral Teacup and Kuretake Zig

34
Hi everyone!

One last entry to the Happy Little Stampers watercolor DT call today : using my Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and Tim Holtz Flower Garden stamps.

I stamped out each of the blooms using Versafine Onyx Black ink onto Ellen Hutson Bristol Smooth cardstock (great for Zigs) and colored them with the brush markers and a water brush.   I then fussy cut them out.



I also colored a teacup from The Ton Stamps' Tea Party set and added some gold highlights with the beautiful gold mica paint from FineTec.  I fussy cut out the teacup (using a knife for the handle) as well.



For the base, I used patterned paper from a 6x6 set from Michaels and die cut it with Simon Says Stamp's Stitched Rectangles.  I adhered it to a woodgrain white cardstock base. I then adhered the background flower and the teacup with Multi Medium Matte glue, and the other blooms with foam tape (the purple flower is stepped up with two layers).   I added a sentiment sticker from an old Simon card kit and some glossy accents to look like dew drops on the petals.

Hope you like it!

Jenny

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38