01 02 03 Craftmosh: Pop of Color with Altenew 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pop of Color with Altenew

34
Hi everyone

I'm back with another card that is black white and ... purple this time!  I'm really enjoying the stylistic black white and one color kick. CAS-ual Fridays is currently hosting a challenge on this very theme so I've created this card for their challenge. 




For my card I used Altenew's Wild Hibiscus and stamped two of the flowers in Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink.  I then fussy cut them out.  I die cut MFT's Stitched Fancy Flourish from a scrap of deep purple card stock I had and adhered to a panel of Neenah Solar White 85lb card. 




I then popped the flowers up on foam squares, added a sentiment stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink from Altenew's Label Love and scattered a few white and purple sequins by Neat & Tangled. The panel was then adhered to a 110lb Neenah Solar White card base.

I really like the black white and color look at the moment. It is so versatile and you can do it with any stamp you have. Anything ! Expect to see more of it from me in the future!

Thank you CAS-ual Friday's for the challenge!



Have a lovely long weekend all you fellow America dwellers!

Jenny 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38