01 02 03 Craftmosh: Silhouette Cat 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Silhouette Cat

34
Morning everyone!

We are all getting ready to go the NY Renaissance Faire today - can't wait!! We go every year, but this will be the first time Ruby has been.  

I'm flying by for a really quick card I made for the Addicted to CAS challenge 'Silhouette' but unfortunately didn't enter it in time - doh!! Oh well I still like it!!




For my card, I embossed a third of a panel of Ellen Hutson Bristol Smooth card stock using a Spellbinders brick wall embossing folder.  Great texture.  I then used my MISTI to stamp the kitty from an old set by Kelly Purkey that I don't think you can get any more, in Versafine Onyx black ink.  I love the way his tail hangs down on the wall :D

I then blended Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire over the top of the upper portion, to make it look like a night sky with a moon at the right top corner and a few flicks of water to look like stars. 


 

As a finishing touch (as I thought the cat looked quite pensive) I added a 'thinking of you' puffy sticker sentiment (it was a double banner but I trimmed one edge) that came in an old Simon Says Stamp card kit.  

Hope you enjoyed - have a lovely day!!!

Jenny 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38