01 02 03 Craftmosh: Spellbinders Wedding Card 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spellbinders Wedding Card

34
Hi everyone!  (This is the second post today, please scroll down for my watercolor card :)

A while ago I got a huge haul of Spellbinders dies - huge.  I finally got a chance to play with them recently (isn't it fun die cutting a die for the first time to see what you get) and created a wedding card using a their pretty Splendid Fountain die.   I'm entering this into the Happy Little Stampers DT call for Anything Goes with Dies.



I diecut the main fountain from mirror gold cardstock, and I also embossed it using a tan mat for my Big Shot.  I love the detail you can see on the die cut.   I also die cut the birds in the same set from Simon Says Stamp fog gray card stock, and a label die from a Simon Says Stamp / Mama Elephant set Filled with Love (I think it has been discontinued unfortunately - it was great for tiny sentiments).  The sentiment was heat embossed using the same Mama Elephant set using Hero Arts white embossing powder.


I adhered the birds and the fountain using Ranger Multi Medium Matte onto white  Simon Says Stamp woodgrain cardstock.  I adhered the label with foam tape and added some DMC gold floss.  As a finishing touch I added a red diecut heart ( I cut a few a while ago using the Simon Says Stamp mini hearts set).   Finally I added some clear Wink of Stella to the birds and some glossy accents to the heart.

I think it turned out pretty classy, great for a wedding card - what do you think ?

Jenny

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38