01 02 03 Craftmosh: AAA Card Challenge - Winter Chill 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AAA Card Challenge - Winter Chill

34
Hi Everyone,

I'm zooming by for a really quick card post as I've been really sick this week and can't quite do a full post so please forgive me.   Over at AAA Cards we have a new challenge - Winter Chill.   For the winner there is an awesome prize from our sponsor, Stamplorations  - a Framed Cardinal stamp and Warm Wishes CUTspolorations die.

For my card, I was inspired by the image and wanted to create quite a bleak card.  So I used some ink blending in greys and blues (Hickory Smoke and Stormy Sky Distress) to create the sky, and for the snowy ground I simply masked with some torn up masking tape.  I used Smooth Bristol as it is MUCH easier to blend on.



While the masking tape was still on, I splattered on some Mister Huey's spray in white, and then left it to dry.  I used the Home and Hearth dies by Essentials by Ellen, die cut from Neenah Solar White 80lb and Stickles all over the house for some sparkle.  I adhered a strip of card coloured with a yellow Copic to create light in the windows. I then adhered them using glue dots for a little bit of dimension.


For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamps' Cute Snowflakes heat embossed in super fine silver.


Hope you like it !

Jenny


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38