01 02 03 Craftmosh: Time Out Challenge - CASE'ing Ksenija 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Time Out Challenge - CASE'ing Ksenija

34
Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the brief post again folks - I guess 2017 isn't my year so far.  We had some bad ice storms in NY the last couple of days and my basement flooded.  More fun !!  I did have a little time to craft though in amongst the sickness and disasters, and so I am just popping by to remind you all that there is still time to play with the current challenge over at Time Out Challenges.  This week we are CASE'ing my friend Ksenija, aka Sweet Kobylkin.  I've loved her cards and style for so long, so I was super excited about this one.   Make sure you check out her wonderful blog. 

For my card I used a similar theme and colours to Ksenija's, but changed it up a little with the placement of the sentiment.   For the added red sparkle I used a thin strip of red glitter cardstock.  The sentiment and image are both by Honeybee Stamps (Happy Everything and Zenfloral).


The winner of this week's challenge will receive $15 to spend in the Happy Little Stampers store courtesy of our kind sponsors.

Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's cards over at Time Out for inspiration.  Joining us this week we also have guest designer Marjan,  who has created an absolutely gorgeous card!

Have a wonderful week and I'll be back really soon (hopefully with a much dryer basement!)

Jenny

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38