01 02 03 Craftmosh: AAA Cards Challenge - Shape Your Love 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

AAA Cards Challenge - Shape Your Love

34
Hi Everyone!

We have a new challenge over at AAA Cards - Shape Your Love!  Create a love card that fits with the words of the challenge, be inspired by the photo and you could even create a shaped card.  The sky is the limit, just remember to keep it clean and simple!  Happy Little Stampers are kindly sponsoring the challenge and there is $15 for the winner to spend in their shop.   Our guest designer this week is Kylie and her card is awesome, be sure to check it out and visit her blog for a wonderful card showcase.

For my card this week I went super CAS and it was super quick to make too!  I cut and scored a red card base from Papertrey Ink's Scarlet Jewel card stock (their card is great for card bases - it's super thick).  I then used Spellbinders Heart Nestabilities to die cut one of the hearts from the edge of the card. 


I cut some pretty blue striped patterned paper from the Fine and Dandy 6x6 set by Dear Lizzy and adhered it to the base inside the card using glue runner. I then heat embossed the sentiment with Versamark and Ranger Platinum superfine embossing powder so that it peaked through.  The sentiment is from the Chalkboard Love set by Simon Says Stamp (unfortunately I think this set has been discontinued.)


To finish I splattered some white spray mist by Mr Huey and Distress Mica Spray in Brushed Pewter using a small paintbrush.  You can't see it in the photo but it gives it a subtle sparkle.


And that's it !! I do hope you play along - we can't wait to see what you create!!

Jenny


Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38