Thursday, 23 February 2017

Time Out Challenge #77 Home Sweet Home

Hi Everyone


I'm zooming by with a quick reminder that there is still time to play along with us at Time Out Challenges - this week we have a Home Sweet Home photo inspiration.  Our challenge this week is sponsored by STAMPlorations with a prize up for grabs for two winners!  We also have a wonderful Guest Designer -  KandA  - make sure to check out her fabulous blog for more inspiration!


This week I used STAMPlorations wonderful Houses stamp set and really drew from the images and color in the inspiration pic.


The card was super simple and fun to make.  I used my MISTI (and the lining grid) to stamp four of the stamps from the set in Versafine Onyx Black ink (which is waterproof) onto Bristol Smooth cardstock. I then proceeded to colour my heart out!  I used my Zig Real Brush Clean Color markers and a waterbrush and just had fun.  To find I brushed a small grey line with the markers and washed it out.  I added a pop up sentiment from Pink Fresh Studio and I was done!  

Here's the photo from the challenge:




Hope you like it - the inspiration photo has SO many possibilities!  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Jenny

7 comments:

  1. I love your coloring, the simple design and the sentiment is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolouring looks beautiful and those houses are sweet! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colouring is stunning Jenny and I love all the cherry colours. I also really like the touch of pink on the sentiment-looks really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, fun and whimsical, Jenny ... fabulous colouring and such a brilliant take on that mural! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, your watercolouring is beautiful and I love the quirky houses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors--such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours of the houses - very fun and an absolutely perfect take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...