01 02 03 Craftmosh: Cherry Blossoms and some news 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cherry Blossoms and some news

34
Hi everyone,

I have a card today but first I wanted to share some news - I have stepped down from AAA Cards Challenge.  I had some wonderful times with the ladies there over the years, but it has become time for me to move on, although I will hopefully find time to play now and again.  

My card today features the gorgeous Always Cherry Blossoms by The Ton, including the sentiment. I stamped it on Simon Says Stamp Lemon Chiffon cardstock in Versamark ink, and heat embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder. I coloured in the blooms with a pinky-purple Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, and used my Faber Castell Polychromos to add dimension. 




For finishing touches, I added some Nuvo Drops in Glossy Dark Walnut and outlined the image with a Versamark marker to add shadow.  I backed it using double sided tape to a Neenah Solar White 110lb cardbase. 




I'm entering this card into the Less Is More Challenge 'Spring Walk' 


and Inkspirational Challenge 'Spring' 


and of course, The Ton's monthly challenge!



Cherry Blossoms in April in Japan are one of my favourite experiences I've been lucky enough to enjoy :D


Have a wonderful week and happy spring!

Jenny x



Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38